Monday, October 4, 2010

cards for mom...

happy birthday, mom!!!!  oops!  scratch that...

happy birthday, sister crystal!

when we went to columbus in august, friend joyce, who has a big shot and nestabilities, helped me to make these scalloped circles.  i thought they turned out quite nicely.  joyce had better watch out...i just might send her some paper!






i sent the card on the left to my mom for her birthday.  my favorite is this blue one with the glittery gold thread and the dragonfly brad.
   

although the bottom two are a little plain, i thought they looked sweet with the purple bows.



i like to stamp over printed paper.  it is unexpected! 
i will have to do more of this.





i give up! i have messed with this for about 2 hours, and i still can't get it to look the way i want it to. the top two pictures should align at the top. that's what the "preview" screen shows. this screen is new and is a wysiwyg. ha!

1 comment:

Joyce Spear said...

Wow, you taught me something! I tend to use my nestie shapes as layers and then use a stamped image as a focal point. I never considered using the shapes themselves as the main element! Way cool!

Hey, anytime you want me to nestify (is that a word?) your paper or cardstock, just let me know! Happy to help!

Smiles, Joyce <3