Saturday, November 28, 2009

my new book

now, THIS is more my style....

although it is for my mom, she will be trading it with her book club group members. my mom doesn't especially appreciate this style, but i insisted on doing in MY way this time.

the trade works like this:
a number is chosen for the first person to start. that person chooses a book from under the tree. then, the next number is chosen for the second person. this person either chooses a book from under the tree or takes the book from the first person. when everyone has a book, the first person either keeps or trades the book.

for the last two years, one person has received both books. i wonder what will happen this time.
























































1 comment:

Joyce Spear said...

Oops, I screwed up and put the comment for this post on the previous post. D'oh!!